|We ship from various Nautical Rooster locations on the Eastern seaboard. No matter where we ship from, you will not pay sales tax unless we ship to a Maine address. (We pay the sales tax for you if your order is for Rolf glassware.) Orders are often shipped the same day they are received, and always within 24 hours, unless we are temporarily out of stock. If your order is a gift, you will have the option to request a complimentary gift card at checkout by filling in the message box.|
Second-day and overnight shipping are available at prevailing rates. We ship to most international locations.
- All layaway purchases and special orders are a final sale. Deposits cannot be refunded nor transferred to a different piece. Unless other arrangements have been made with us, layaways not redeemed within six months will be considered abandoned and any payments will be forfeited.
- Shipping charges for all merchandise other than jewelry apply to orders shipped within
the continental 48 states. Orders to Alaska and Hawaii will be assessed separately and the customer will be notified.
- Expedited delivery service is available at prevailing rates. Please email or call us for details and prices.
- Damage must be reported by email or telephone within 48 hours of receipt. All damaged merchandise and packaging materials must be retained for inspection.
- We are not responsible for failure to follow these guidelines.
- Customers who provide an incorrect shipping address will be assessed the UPS surcharge for re-routing.
- We are not responsible for pricing errors that occasionally occur.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order.
- We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and money orders.
Regular price merchandise is returnable for a full refund unless it is a special order or a layaway item.
All returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Sale merchandise may be exchanged for other merchandise or for a store credit, unless stated otherwise in the sale gallery.
- International orders are not returnable under any circumstances. Orders shipped to locations within the United States that will be re-shipped to an international destination are considered international orders and are not returnable.
- Rolf stemware orders must be returned to the correct warehouse, or the customer will be assessed the UPS charge for re-routing.
Please contact us for the appropriate return address for your order. Broken glasses cannot be credited.
- Customers who return merchandise that shipped for a flat rate are responsible for the original shipping charges, and that amount will be deducted from their refund, less the flat rate already paid. If the merchandise shipped free, the entire amount of the original shipping charge will be deducted from the refund.
- Jewelry customers must notify us first and have the purchase on its way back to us within one week of receipt, insured for its full value.
Your return must be in its original condition. The jewelry security tag (if included) must still be attached. Glassware and pottery customers must notify us first and make the return as soon as possible. Holiday gifts of glassware and pottery may be returned by January 10.
- The customer pays the return shipping and insurance.
- If you return your purchase without notifying us first, you will receive a store credit rather than a refund.
Returns received later than two weeks after receipt will be refused.
- Customers who refuse UPS shipments of merchandise they have ordered, will receive a store credit rather than a
refund, and will have the return shipping cost deducted from their credit.
- Customers who return Rolf glassware without ordering a replacement will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
This policy covers how we use your personal information.
We value your privacy and take all available measures to protect your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect the information that we need in order to process your order. This includes your:
Credit Card Information
In addition, we collect website traffic data for our own needs, to monitor load, visitor browser types, unauthorized use, and where our traffic is coming from.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is only used to fill your order.
We do not sell or share your information with anyone, or with any with other entities.
Security and Storage
Only information required to process your order is stored on our server, and is removed as soon as possible.
Sensitive traffic is encrypted over a Secure Sockets Layer.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit, or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.
All material and images on this website are the property of nauticalrooster.com and are protected by Federal copyright laws. No material or image may be used without the express written permission of The Nautical Rooster LLC or nauticalrooster.com.
THE VIEW FROM OUR MAINE PHOTO STUDIO IN THE OFF-SEASON